Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer literate and practiced in various processes and applications, such as basic navigation, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and file management.
- Ability to demonstrate for and assist individuals and/or small groups.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills, and work with a variety of individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills to record and track data.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including non-technical speaking skills, with the ability to communicate facts, explain procedures and answer questions from managers, staff, students and the general public.
- Demonstrated experience work with culturally diverse populations.
Education & Experience:
- Associate Degree in CNC from an accredited post-secondary institution or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Two (2) year of relevant experience desired but not required.